Thursday 29 September 2011

Carven at Paris Fashion Week SS 12

Oh to be in Paris right now, watching all the shows at Paris Fashion Week. Unfortunately I'm in London (sunny I'm happy to say), but that doesn't stop me from checking all the images at Style.com. One of my favourites so far has been by Carven. I'm a big fan of the slightly quirky label. Guillaume Henry is a master of draping, interesting detailing and unexpected twists.
His SS 12 was a great display of this. The interesting cut-outs and lace inserts show his originality, the shape of last two dresses is amazing and very Carven. All the designs are very lady like with Parisian chic. I'm seriously covering the shorts and printed jumper combo and under the knee dress among other things. All are lust-worthy pieces for effortles dressing. And again Carven is one of those brands that won't cost you fortune. Perfect!
What's your favourite PFW show so far?
Have a stylish day.

No comments:

Post a Comment