Monday 7 November 2011

Something for the boys

I have to admit, I don't write about men's fashion as much as I'd like to. But last week at one of the press days I attended I discovered Marshall Artist and simply had to write about it.
Marshall Artist have been founded in 2000 and have gone from strength to strength. Worn by David Beckham and Jude Law among others, you couldn't really ask for more, to confirm the cool status. They create tailored, modern, easy to wear pieces and have their own manufacturing company, therefore can keep the prices down. And they even design furniture!
From up close the collection looks even better than in pictures and everything feels nice to touch. You know how important it is how clothes feel! For your every day pieces Marshall Artist is definitely a brand to go to.
Have a stylish day.







No comments:

Post a Comment