Wednesday 16 November 2011

Party feet - Topshop edition

Last Saturday I left out Party feet post, because I had other posts lined up, but this is a good one, so I'm bringing it today. Few weeks ago I promised a lot of sequins and sparkle with festive season coming up and here you'll get plenty. Whether it's glitter or metallics, shoes are taking the main focus. Topshop have a great selection of footwear that will brighten up any outfit. I picked top six for any occasion. There are shoe boots, sparkly pumps an even flats. All with that special something, that will put a smile on your face. Which is your favourite? All available at Topshop.com.
From left to right:
Amethyst glitter boot £70
Strut glitter heel platform £65
Strut metal heel platform £65
Stud suede peep toe platform £85
Salvation pointed wedges £75
Malachy3 ballet pumps £25
Have a stylish day.

No comments:

Post a Comment