Thursday 13 February 2014

Pastel Spring


Yesterday was a beautiful sunny day and it felt really warm too. It feels like Spring really is on its way so fingers crossed. I celebrated with outfit full of pastels and worn my white shoes for the first time in ages. I have to admit I don't wear these as much as I originally thought I would as they are sadly rather uncomfortable. Which is a shame because they look so good.
Jeans J Brand, top ASOS, blazer New look, shoes Kurt Geiger, bag Balenciaga, scarf Valentino, sunglasses Dior, rings YSL, watch Michael Kors.
 
Have a stylish day.
 
Adela

6 comments:

  1. love the heels!

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit is beautiful! Love the soft colors! Your shoes are so pretty, too bad they are not so comfortable!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. very very nice!!!!!!!!:) I love it!

    www.borsadimarypoppins.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your bag !!
    unconventionalsecrets.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I love your bag! You look stunning *_*
    kisses

    Francesca http://everydaycoffee23.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw i love your shoes!! great OOTD xx

    ReplyDelete