Thursday 26 September 2013

Pink coat


I'm the ultimate Miss Pink so buying a pink winter coat was a no-brainer, especially when I found this one in ASOS summer sale for under £40! back in July. They didn't have my size, so I went for bigger - that's how much I wanted it. Little did I know that oversized pink coat is gonna be THE item to be seen in this Autumn Winter.
I finally had a chance to wear it on a crisp sunny day and to let the coat to do the talking, I kept the rest minimum (except for my rings..)
Are you gonna be wearing pink coat this winter?
Dress H&M, boots Carvela at Kurt Geiger, bag DKNY, sunglasses Dior, YSL arty ring, all other rings H&M.
 
Have a stylish day.
 
Follow Miss Pink on Bloglovin'

11 comments:

  1. Hi! thanks for dropping by my blog...I love your booties, rings and your coat is the perfect color for this season, super on trend.
    xx
    The Fashionable ESQ (Esquire)
    http://www.thefashionableesq.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a striking coat and what a striking blog!

    I am a lover of pink myself and you have got me thinking 'Why don't I own a pink coat?!'

    I love that pink and gold manicure and what a great selection of rings, especially that snake one! xx

    I've followed you on Bloglovin and GFC (now we both have exactly 203 GFC followers!) hehe! :-)

    Bloglovin’ I Twitter I YouTube

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely jacket... in pink! Super awesome. Love the striped and booties you paired with it.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT!!!

    My First Worldwide Giveaway with 6 Wins!!! Look past!!!
    FOLLOW ME:
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de
    https://www.facebook.com/Rimanerenellamemoria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I love the co-ordination with the accessories and nails :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your coat and your nails are so lovely and co-ordinated xx

    thebudgetbuyer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving your pink coat! Especially paired with that black and white striped dress. I also really like how you accessorized with all those pretty rings!

    www.thejoyoffashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous coat! I would love a pink one but I don't think I could pull it off!

    Sophy
    lashesandsplashes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous coat! I would love a pink one but I don't think I could pull it off!

    Sophy
    lashesandsplashes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete