Sunday 22 April 2012

Outfit inspirations - midi skirt

Yesterday the sun came out for a bit, so I had to take advantage and went for a walk. However I was being a bit too optimistic temperature-wise and ended up being a bit under-dressed. Anyway I wore my River Island skirt (as seen before here) it was a total bargain and I'm enjoying wearing it more and more. My top is from H&M, flats and blazer Zara (seen most recently here). The blazer is my ultimate wardrobe staple. It goes with anything! I am also wearing ASOS bag, which you can't see much, my beloved YSL rings and Michael Kors watch.
Have a stylish day.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely outfit! You look lovely with the pleats and the color combination. I thought that skirt was Whistles at first, they do some lovely pleated styles. I'm becoming more of a fan of Zara every day, especially for footwear.

    www.styleonthecouch.com

    ReplyDelete