Thursday 16 February 2012

Outfit inspirations - Bjorn Borg party pre-LFW

London Fashion Week is nearly here and I couldn't be more excited. With it come countless of parties happening tonight. I decided to attend Bjorn Borg party at Battersea Power Station and here is what I'm wearing for the event. It's my first time to test out my pink River Island boots, handbag is from Zara, dress and necklace from ASOS. I'm also wearing my belowed YSL arty rings and Michael Kors watch.
And now the main thing! I'll be covering LFW for Futurespace magazine and you can keep up with all my articles here. There will be two a day as there is a lot to write about. Everyday I will be also sharing my outfits on the blog and lots of pictures throughout the day on instagram and tumblr.
Have a stylish day.




No comments:

Post a Comment