Thursday 6 January 2011

Stylish home - candles by Tom Ford

Let's face it. Everything Tom Ford creates is desirable. My second new feature for this year is stylish homes and I think it's only fair to start my first post with the creative genius. When I found out he's come out with a Private blend collection of candles I knew I had to have at least one! They not only look very stylish with simple black design and only letters TF printed on them, they will make your house smell gorgeous too. They come in three scents: Tobacco Vanille, Oud Wood and Tuscan Leather. If you've got a burning desire to treat yourself, this is a £50 well spent. Available only at Selfridges at the moment but will be nationwide from February. They are a great way to accesorise your home.
Have a stylish day.

No comments:

Post a Comment