Tuesday 6 April 2010

maxi dresses


maxi dress by Supertrash


maxi dress by ASOS
The Easter is over, so the countdown for summer can officially begin. Well I've hoping for summer weather for quite some time now and planning my wardrobe. One thing I'm definitely gonna stock up on is maxidresses. I love them! They are so easy to wear. Just add some nice jewellery and flat sandals. My favourite style of any dress is bandeau as I think it's sexy without being too revealing. And for maxi dresses it's no different. I found these two fabulous numbers on ASOS.com. You may think they're too simple but with the right shoes and a statment necklace or stacked up bangles it'll look great. Plus the colours are very in this season. Now let's just hope for some hot days.
Have a stylish day.

No comments:

Post a Comment