Monday 28 December 2009

sunglasses - an accessory for every season



Today's post was inspired by the lovely weather. It is a beautiful sunny day and I realized how important it is to have a good pair of sunglasses. It is an accessory you need in every season. Well here in England maybe less than in other countries, but we still get some sunshine and a pair of gorgeous sunnies is a must. My favourite style is aviators especially those by Ray-ban. I owe two pairs - one all black that goes with everything and one with gold frames which is more summery and goes well if I feel like wearing gold (I'm mostly silver girl). I think aviators are another timeless classic and by now you probably realize that's something I love. I like investing in pieces that will stand the test of time and just buying few bits every season to update your wardrobe. No need to buy into trends and renew all your clothes all the time. I also think they look really cool and can be easily worn with your casual clothes as well as with your dressier outfits. Perfect solution. Now let's just hope for more sunshine.
Have a stylish day.

No comments:

Post a Comment